G & S Frugals, Inc. is now offering a unique opportunity for those seeking a rewarding business enterprise.
Do you love the Frugals brand? Have you always wanted to own your own business?
With four successful corporate-owned locations in operation, Frugals began franchising in 2016. We opened our first franchised full-concept location in March of 2018 and our first franchised Food Truck in May of 2018. New locations are in the works across Washington, Idaho, & Montana. Secure your geographical territory before it's too late!
We provide our partners with a premium business plan, real estate assistance, design standards, extensive training, franchise supplier pricing, and in-depth knowledge of all things Frugals in order for them to succeed.
To apply for a Frugals Franchise, download the application form available in the link below and send the completed word document to FrugalFranchise@gmail.com.
How much does it cost to start a Frugals?
- It depends. Initial startup costs can vary considerably based on concept type, geographical location, lease vs. purchase vs. build-to-suit options, pre-owned land or materials, site conditions, and a long list of other factors.
- Check out this LINK for the full text from our Franchise Disclosure Document Item #7: "Estimated Initial Investment"
- For more information, fill out the Franchise Application above and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- What type of initial and ongoing royalty fees does Frugals charge for a franchise?
- Franchisees pay a $25,000 standard Franchise Fee, plus a royalty fee of 5% of Gross Sales (with a $250 per week minimum).
Do I need to have industry experience to become a franchisee?
Though experience is a plus, it is not a necessity. That is what we are here for. We partner with you every step of the way and make sure you are well prepared to succeed on opening day.
If you have any other questions about our franchise offering, contact the Frugals Development Team using the below message box, or send an email directly to email@example.com.
The information on this website is not intended as an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy, a franchise. It is for information purposes only and is not directed to any person in any state. An offering can only be made by a Franchise Disclosure Document. We will not sell a franchise unless our Franchise Disclosure Document has been delivered to the purchaser before the sale in compliance with state and federal law. We will not sell a franchise unless the franchise offering is registered in the state where the purchaser resides or where the franchise will be located, if required by state law and no exemption applies. Registration in any state or province is not an endorsement by the state or province. We strive to maintain active franchise registration in the State of Washington. The following additional states may require registration or exemption of our franchise offering: California, Connecticut, Florida, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Nebraska, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Virginia, and Washington. To find out about our status in your state, please contact us.